While creating and advising our clients on their corporate structures, we further assist them in their corporate acquisitions and divestments.
Taneja Law has business lawyers who have put the business law service in Mississauga and Brampton to a great height. The team of corporate lawyers is versatile and dynamic in its job.
We structure corporations:
- Shareholders Agreements
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder Disputes
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
Our lawyers have experience in representing all types of shareholders/ stakeholders that inevitably include sellers, buyers, lenders, borrowers, directors, owners, boards, committees, and franchisees or distributors. Apart from offering legal and strategic support to all our clients, we also provide services in the following areas too:
- Sale and property and share purchases
- Forming business models is a basic requirement, as we help our clients in forming corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorship businesses.
- Project financing
- Creating plans and strategies for partnership and shareholder agreements, corporations, and tactical alliances
- Managing legal aspects of supplying, licensing and outsourcing agreements.
- Managing commercial agreements that are parts and parcels of businesses
- Private/ Public Partnerships
- Matters related to competition among business houses
- Handling complications of trade issues at both national and international levels
For a quick legal consultation on any Real Estate Law of Ontario, Canada, feel free to give us a call in our nearest office. We serve our real estate clients throughout Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Markham, Hilton, Oakville, Richmond Hills, Toronto areas.
Brampton: 905-796-9900 | Mississauga: 905-896-4000